Grow the company organically and build a sustainable company focused on delivering high quality goods and services that contribute to the development and upgrading of our rail system.
Be the ﬁrst black women industrialists in South Africa.
We in Motion Engineering (Pty) Ltd A Level 1 B-BBEE rated electrical engineering company based in Booysens, Johannesburg with a focus on AC Electric Motor Repair, DC Electric Motor Repair, Servo and Stepper Motor Repair, Special application new AC and DC motor design and manufacture, Redesign and upgrade existing Electric Motors, Commutator, and Slip Ring design, manufacture and reconditioning Brush Holder design, manufacture and reconditioning Armature and field coil manufacture and repair.
With the company spearheaded by fresh young blood, in the form of Ms Boniswa Madlanga, the future of We in Motion Engineering looks sparkling and is set for the long haul. With her vibrant mind at the helm, she is set on taking the company to greater heights. Fresh and innovative leadership is the order of the day and the company has taken a turn for the better and has experienced more success under her watch. She is looking to establish the We in Motion Engineering brand as a formidable global brand.
- Strategically source products in line with customer specified requirements and international standards
- Technical engineering support
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Result delivered solutions
- Empowering customers through shared knowledge and experience.
- We uphold human dignity and respect.
- We believe in being entrepreneurial, innovative, and pragmatic and value focused in our approach to business.
- We value honesty and integrity in business conduct.
- We believe in the development of human capital, within our company and within the organizations of our customers and other stakeholders.
- We value customer-driven service excellence, professionalism, and efficiency of delivery in everything we do.
- We believe in having fun and celebrating our achievements.
Growth and Expansion
The company, like many others endured stormy periods but has gained ground by broadening its market, horizon and work base, by expanding into the repair of AC/DC motors, welding machines, transformers, alternators, industrial fans, pumps, mining and rail traction motors. This extended scope of repair extends to the machining, cutting and the re-profiling of surface and underground locomotives wheels in the mining and commuter rail industries.
The expansion has been made possible by the recent acquisition of wheel cutting machinery. In accordance with the vision of the company progress has been made in the establishment of, and soon to be commissioned, AC MV motor repair department and flame proof repair department. The AC MV Motor department will fall well in line with the commuter rail tender of the Rolling Stock Fleet Renewal programme as the new trains will operate on AC traction motors.